Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Weekend Again!

It is Sunday again.  However, the sun is shining and the wind has dropped - a little, so all is right with the world.  We didn't go out yesterday, and we have no plans to go anywhere today.  Usually we pop out somewhere, even if it is just for a coffee at the local garden centre or the Teviot Smokery, as it breaks the day, but this weekend we seem to be giving that a miss.  At least I have managed to add a few more words to my novel, through being at home.  I have even had some very sound advice from writer Linda Lewis this morning via my email.  So watch this space.  A very big thank you to Linda.

Tomorrow is going to be a much busier day.  In the morning I am meeting up with some writing friends at one of the local hotels.  We will be talking about everything and nothing over cups of coffee and delicious scones.  We might even get around to talking about writing!!  In the afternoon, I am going to play indoor bowls at our social club.  Yes, it is that time of the week again.  I really hope I can do better than last week, as my bowls took on minds of their own!  But I am trying not to dwell on that :-(  This week I am definitely going to be top notch!  But more about tomorrow when it comes.  Today is still young - a mystery, as the song goes, you never know what might happen later in the day.

I hope all you mothers out there are having a good day!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment