Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Day!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Today we went out for lunch with some lovely friends.  Though it is Easter Day, we were actually celebrating our friend's birthday, which isn't until tomorrow.  However, we couldn't wait, so we all went out today.  We had a lovely meal at the Cross Keys in Kelso.  This also means that her birthday celebrations are being spread over two days. 

Since we came home, we have lazed around because we are feeling a little over full and perhaps a little the worse for having too much wine.... On second thoughts, Is it possible to have too much wine?  That is something for you ponder over for the rest of the Bank Holiday. 

Personally speaking, I don't think you can, but who am I to judge?  If you read my blog yesterday, you will have learned that I went to the bottle bank with so many bottles, I couldn't keep them all in the very large bag and  they overspilled in the boot of the car.  So no, from my point of view, you can't have too much wine.  You can never have too much of a good thing.  What you can have, is too much of a bad thing.  But I'm not going down that road.  Today, I am staying cheerful, even if it kills me!

Tomorrow is my friend's birthday, so I hope you will join me in wishing her a very Happy Day, with lots more to come.

Enjoy your day, your wine or whatever else takes your fancy.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Eileen.
    I agree about the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Teresa. You can't beat a good glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete