Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 14 May 2011

Bits and Pieces

Sorry I haven't been here for a while, but when I tried to write something the other day, the blog spot was down. Though people could read blogs already up there, the writer's couldn't add anything. Having said that, I haven't really been doing very much to tell you about, though I haven't let that stop me before :-)  Nevertheless, I really do only have bits and pieces to write about today.

I have been working on the Wii Fit Plus, but though I feel better in myself, I can't say I have lost any weight.  However, I will continue with it, as it is really quite fun.  Perhaps that's the problem.  I never thought about it before, but do you lose weight when you are having fun?  Or are you supposed to be grimacing and groaning as you work out?  It's something to think about.

The pills I mentioned in my last blog are a no-no. (Acai Berry)  My doctor has advised me that they wouldn't work well with the medication I am taking.  I did actually add a PS saying this on the day, but when the blog went down the PS went down with it.  Sunk without trace, you might say.  A bit like my plan for losing weight!  Ah well, back to the drawing board on that one.

Popped into town this morning and couldn't believe how many neighbours we met up with.  It was almost a neighbourhood outing.  The sun was shining, so everyone was in good spirits.

Tomorrow we are going out for lunch with the local MS Branch.  It is their AGM, so we are going along to learn who the new committee members are.  MS is only one of the many problems my husband has, which is why he has so many hospital appointments.  That reminds me, his next appointment won't be at the hospital after all, as someone is coming to our local clinic. This means we won't have to camp out in the hospital car park overnight after all.  That can only be good news.

I hope your news is good,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment