Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 18 March 2013

Freebie!! Freebie - Read all About It!!


Yes, you read the title correctly.  Divorcees.Biz will be free on Kindle for a few days this week.  It is available on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com  So why not head over there write now and download your copy while you can.

Not only that, but if you follow this link to Authorgragh You will also be able to request a digital author's signature to your kindle.  I have no idea how this works, but isn't it a great idea? Who would have thought it possible?  Whatever will they think of next??

All this technology has come too late in my life,  Believe you me, I do use it, when I can. Though I don't always understand how it works :-)  But then do I really need to know how it works? I mean, if it looks good then I will learn how to use it, but it doesn't mean to say I have to actually know all the ins and outs of the thing.

There I go again, rambling on about whether I need to know everything about how a computer works. For goodness sake, I switch on the light every night and I marvel that someone had the brains to make this happen.  But I haven't a clue how the thing works.

I haven't a clue! Now there's a thing, that is the title on my new novel. I am 3,500 words in and I actually haven't a clue where I am going with it.  But I guess if it rattles around in my head for a while, I'll come up with something.

All this chatter has led me away from the point of this post, which is Divorcees.Biz is free for a few days. So now that I have reminded you, I'll sign out till next time.  ---- But don't forget to add your vote in The People's Book Prize Gosh! I nearly forgot that!!!!

Have a Great Day!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment