Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year to you all!!!

Well it is here. The first day of 2013 has arrived and the sun is shining. How good is that?

I haven't really got anything to tell you this morning as I wasn't dancing the night away at a wild party last night. No, I'm sorry to say we stayed home and at midnight we were sitting in bed watching an old episode of Mock The Week. Though I must add that I did have a glass of wine in my hand at the time. Therefore I was able to herald in the New Year in style. (Well, in a style of sorts.) :-)


Years ago we were always the ones to hold a party at New Year. It was fun and I believed everyone enjoyed themselves. Above is a photo of me at one of these parties. Isn't it nice to have these old photos to look back on? I think it is good to reflect on happy memories.

But enough of that before I become all maudlin and weep onto my keyboard.

Can I, or should I say, dare I  mention Divorcees.Biz again. You see my four characters in this novel  have been niggling at me to get for more votes in the Turning the Page competition. Sadie, in particular, keeps giving me a nudge. (She is the one who always speaks her mind. I shouldn't have made her so determined)  So I am adding the link again. http://turningthepagesnews.webs.com/bookoftheyear2012.htm 

I think I must have worked a little too closely with Connie, Sadie, Jenny and Lucy when I was writing the book and until I start another novel with new characters, it seems they are going to pester me constantly!! Nevertheless, I love them all. They would make great friends.

Well I think that's it for today,

I wish you all a very Happy New Year & all the best for 2013

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment