Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 7 November 2011

Ready and Raring to Go!

On your marks... get set.......GO!

Phew!!! After approving the final edit of The Trojan Project, I have just returned it to the publisher in Nevada.  Hopefully, it is now ready for re-publication in the USA. I have ordered and received some postcards and magnetic calendars for 2012, which I intend to send out to various establishments in the States.  If anyone has any addresses of places in either the USA or any other part of the world that would display these postcards, then I would love you to get in touch. Meanwhile, I will continue to trawl the Internet. (I am certainly getting my money's worth from my Broadband at the moment)

The book will available from the publisher Moongypsy Press or Amazon 
It would make a superb Christmas Present for anyone who enjoys a good edge of the seat thriller. It is set in Northeast England and mentions a few of the towns and villages in the area - not least, the small market town of Wooler, which nestles at the foot of the Cheviot Hills.  It is here that the novel begins....

(If you order a copy from Amazon, please make sure you order the new revised copy, showing the brand new cover, as above.)

Met up with some writing friends this morning. We had a good natter about the trials and tribulations of finding a publisher and also on marketing and promoting your novel once it is published. It sometimes makes me wonder why on earth we bother to do it. Nevertheless, after a good moan over coffee and scones,I think we all got it out of our systems and departed on a high note - which, hopefully, will last a few days :)

I am off to relax now. All that staring at the computer screen over the last few days, has made my eye balls dazzle. At the moment, I feel as though they are both in one socket!!

Hope you are having a lovely sunny day wherever you are, it's gorgeous here in the Scottish Borders.

Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Very best of luck, Eileen! I do hope the book goes well in the States. It sounds like you've worked really hard to revise and promote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pat. However, there will be a delay before it is released. Obviously I'll give the date of publication as soon as I have it.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your name from the Bloggerdise Ad. I am a blogger who does Product Reviews and/or giveaways. I would love to review any of your products and do a giveaway if you like. Here is the link to my blog so that you can look it over. I currently have about 13 giveaways listed and just finished 6 over the weekend. I have tons of reviews on my blog to look at also. Here is my link:

    http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    Mary Bearden
    6625 Hwy 53 East
    #410118
    Dawsonville, GA 30534
    mmbear_us@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete