Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 14 November 2011

Diet and Other Things

The big thing today is that I have decided I must go on a diet.  Okay, I can see you cringing already.  I know you have heard this before, but, believe me, I have heard it a lot more times than you, so please be patient. Yes, I am going on a diet. Starting today, I an cutting back on all non-essential food and drink.... Well almost all. Obviously, I will still have the occasional Gin & Tonic or a glass of wine. Why on earth would I want to give up on the staff of life?

Anyway, my mind is made up and it is now written in stone as I have posted this news on facebook and twitter, as well as telling you about it here.  So there is no backing down now. Also, I did a bit of walking today to get me started on the process, so I wouldn't want that to go to waste :-)

The other thing I have to say is that my novel won't be published in the USA before the New Year. However, that does not mean that you can sit back and forget about the whole thing, because I won't let you. No! I will mention it now and again, and most certainly spread the word of the release date as soon as I have it.

Meanwhile, I hope you are having a good day and that you are not plagued by weight problems!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment