Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Odds and Ends

I finished reading the manuscript and returned it to the editor. I have since learned that it is now in the hands of a copy editor in the USA for final proofing, so things are moving on. I understand I will receive it back for another read through, then hopefully we are on our way.  So, USA, my novel, The Trojan Project is coming your way, I hope you guys are ready for it.

Another wet morning. Tesco has just delivered the groceries, so there is no need to go out. I guess that is something.  But this is supposed to be summer, for goodness sake. Didn't someone get the memo?? 

However, staying home means I can add a little more to my new novel, Divorcees.com. It has been a little quiet there for a while. I took a look yesterday, but nothing had changed. There was a time when the ladies did things without me telling them to - they simply took over the whole plot. Yet, now when I really need some help with it, they are sitting around doing nothing - probably reading my blog!  Especially Sadie.  She's the one with some spunk. She says what she thinks and means what she says.  Ah well, I'll have to see if I can pick up the thread.

I am also going to have another stab at losing weight. Yes, I know I have said all this before and I really do start off with good intentions, but somehow I slip back into my old habits.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

I hope there's some better weather where you are,

Cheers!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to read your new book, Eileen. Great title!

    ReplyDelete