Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 28 June 2018

Too hot to Handle!

So very sorry this alert is coming a little late.

A Surprise for Christine



I think the heat must have got to me as I forgot all about the FREE offer for A Surprise for Christine - 12 light-hearted short stories. These stories are what you would call, 'an any time read,' as each story is no more than 2,200 words. This means you can fit a story in, yes, you've guessed it - anytime.

However, as I said, I forgot this freebie was on, so you will need to be very quick as the offer ends tomorrow 29th June 2018



Check out my interview with American author, Diane Rapp at QuickSilver Novels


I am going to make that do for today. I am sure you are all too hot to sit and listen to me rabbit on.

Have a great day whatever you are doing.

Cheers!!
Chink! Chink!
(Or is it too hot?)

No comments:

Post a Comment