Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Hello Again!

I know I have been a way for a while, but the truth is, I haven't had anything to tell you. Everything has been so quiet in this neck of the woods. I must admit, it is usually quiet, but over the last few weeks, it has been - silent. I haven't had anything to pass on to you.

Even today, I haven't much news - except we are having a new boiler fitted tomorrow, so I am expecting some sort of upheaval - even if it is only in the little utility room. Actually, one of the worst things about it, is that we will have to get up early - well earlier than usual, and that is not good 😊 
But it needs to be done, so tomorrow we will have a sparkling new boiler.

How have you all been coping with the heat?  It has been a little too hot for us, I'm afraid. I know we shouldn't complain. After all we don't usually get such a warm sunny summer here in the UK, especially in the Scottish Borders. But this year has been the exception and temperatures have risen beyond all expectations. People often have to travel abroad to find the sun. 

Death on Tyneside

I think that is all I have to say at the moment. However, I can't go without asking for your vote. The cover of my novel, Death on Tyneside is in a competition. Therefore I would be grateful if you would spare a moment and add your vote. Simply follow the link and it will take you straight to the appropriate page on All Author  where the competition is being held.

Thanking you in advance for your support.


Hope you are all having a fabulous day.

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!






No comments:

Post a Comment