Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 30 July 2020

Interview with Robert Crawford

Hello again

Great News - I have recently been interviewed by Robert Crawford. 

If you would like to take a look, and I do hope you will, you can find the interview by following the link. Interview with Eileen Thornton  

Perhaps you might even like to leave a comment once you've read it. There is a place at the bottom for comments. Or you could leave a comment here. 

It isn't often I give interviews, but Robert Crawford can be persuasive and I know that his posts are read my lots of people, so I thought, why not. 

All else is much the same here. This virus has put a stop to things we would all like to be doing now that the summer is here. Though we can go out now, it's not quiet the same having to wear a mask. But they are important, so we have bought some to have ready just in case we need to go somewhere. 

I am still working on my fourth Agnes Lockwood mystery. It does seem to be dragging on a bit. It seems I added too many problems for Agnes to solve; even I have lost count. But hopefully it will be finished soon. The working title is A Mystery on Tyneside, but I'm still not sure that's what I'll go with. 

Meanwhile the other three books in the series are selling well and have have been translated into several languages, as have my other books.. Audible versions are also available. I am not into audio books myself, but I understand that a large number of people prefer them. 



Well, I think that's all for the moment, but don't forget to check out my interview 😉

Wishing you a great day,

Cheers!



Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment