Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 12 July 2020

Stopping By... UPDATED!

Where has this year gone? It seems to be passing very quickly. It's difficult to believe that we are into July already

I do hope you have all been keeping safe during this difficult time. My husband and I are still in lock-down due to Phil's health issues. I'm told that this will go on until 31st July, but who knows - it could continue for longer. Thankfully I have been able to order groceries online from our local supermarket. 

Due to being stuck indoors, I really don't have any exciting news to pass on. Yet I felt that I should add a new post to my blog otherwise you will all think that I have swanned off abroad... as if. 😂 

Anyway, as I an here, I will pass on the news that audio versions of my books are now available. Though, I think you are already aware of that. However, my publisher has informed me that most of them are now available in Large print, Extra Large print and even pocket size - I have no idea what that looks like. I guess I will have to get myself a copy to check it out. 



For those of you who have stuck with this post until now, I am adding  Free Codes to download an audio copy for a couple of my books. The codes will only work one. Therefore, if you are told that the code has already been used, then it means someone has beaten you to it. That's the way it goes, I'm afraid. 


If you are in the USA, then copy this link for both books
The Trojan Project Code: 6ZYUFHRATKGEU
Only Twelve Days  Code: D6AGL8MHZ7GFZ

UK link for both books:
The Trojan Project Code: 54PC6UQUSZPPC
Only Twelve Days Code: 7E6SESACW5ERT

I hope you enjoy the books, if so, I would appreciate a review.

Cheers! 
UPDATE:  Just a thought, if you missed out getting an audio book and would really like a code, leave a comment and I'll get back to you. 
This is not a scam. The codes above are genuine. But they only work once. 

Chink! Chink!.

No comments:

Post a Comment