Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Free to Download!

Hello again,

Yes I am back and I have another freebie on offer.
The Trojan Project



This time, the freebie is The Trojan Project a spine chilling thriller set in the Cheviot Hills in Northumberland here in the UK. The story tells of how death and destruction come to the community due to one man's jealousy, However, the really frightening this is that a catastrophe such as this could happen one day.

Anyway, if you haven't already read this novel, then now is the time to download a copy in time for the weekend!






Murder on Tyneside


Now, just a quick reminder to vote for my novel, Murder on Tyneside. The competition is still open, so I really need your support. The competition is being run by Read Freely Simply follow the link, then scroll down past the book covers to the list of books, to add your vote.

I would really appreciate your support.







Well I think that is all for the moment,

Have a great day one and all.

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment