Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 5 May 2018

Special Request!!

Hi again everyone,

Yes, I am back again updating information about my recent releases. I know you will be fed with me for going on about Agnes Lockwood and how she continues to drive DCI Alan Johnson mad with her constant interfering in his police investigation. However, I do need to get the word out there and you are all in the firing line... well not literally, but you know what I mean.

The thing is, despite a large number of books having been sold, I really could do with some more reviews on Amazon. My publisher keeps telling me how important reviews are. Therefore, if you are one of the people who downloaded a copy of Murder on Tyneside  (Book 1) or Death on Tyneside (Book 2) and enjoyed Agnes's antics, then I would be very grateful if you would leave a review.

However, I hasten to add, if you didn't enjoy the novels, then please just l leave a message for me on here. You can explain to me what it was you didn't like or where I went wrong so that I can try to make the third in the series better.  Thank you!


Murder on Tyneside
Death on Tyneside
                     





















I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that if you don't already have a copy of Murder on Tyneside, then it will be free to download from Tuesday 8th May until Saturday 12th May. What could be better than a freebie?  Make a note in your diary, though I will probably drop by on Tuesday to give you a quick reminder 😉

Now, I think I will go off and continue with the book I am reading at the moment. It is called A Mersey Mariner By Brian L Porter and I am really enjoying it. This is the fourth novel in the series about Detective Inspector Andy Ross and is set in Liverpool here in the UK.

That's all until Tuesday.  Have a great weekend,

Cheers!!


Chink! Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment