Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 2 April 2018

Happy Easter

 🌷Happy Easter to You All 🌷

I do hope you have all enjoyed the Easter Weekend, despite the weather! We had snow flurries up here in the Scottish Borders on Good Frieday and I understand there is more to come today

We didn't do anything special, though we did enjoy lunch at a local hotel. It was very nice and very filling.  I am going to have to cut down on some of the things I enjoy the most. Very difficult to decide!  However, after some thought, well a moment's thought actually, I have chosen not to give up my wine. I will have to cut back on something else.

I bet you knew I was going to say that! I could almost hear you holding your breath waiting to hear the inevitable 🍷



Death on Tyneside, my latest novel, has done very well since it was launched on 7th March. It was picked up, read and reviewed by Readers Favourite. They awarded the novel five stars and a badge. I have copied and pasted part of the review below.

Death on Tyneside
Death on Tyneside (Agnes Lockwood Mysteries Book 2) by Eileen Thornton is an irresistible sleuth murder mystery set on the banks of the River Tyne in Newcastle, England. With memorable characters and an intriguing plot, the story is composed in a competent and entertaining style, which captures and maintains the reader's interest from start to finish. The protagonist, Agnes Lockwood, is a fan of Agatha Christie, and as such, does a superb job following in the footsteps of the great writer's famous character, Miss Marple. Like her heroine, Agnes uses her keen sense of awareness and observations to answer the age-old question of "whodunit?" This a delightful murder mystery and if you are a fan of Ms. Christie, you will not be able to resist this riveting novel!

I have since started another novel with Agnes Lockwood as the female sleuth. Though, as I tend to make up my stories as I go along, I am not sure when it will be finished. Nevertheless, I will plod on and I am sure that Agnes Lockwood will keep me at it until she has caught her man/woman again.

Well I think that is all for the moment,

I do hope you enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.

Cheers!!
Chink! Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment