Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 10 March 2018

Hello Again!

Sorry I had to rush off yesterday, but there were a couple off appointments I had to keep.

My husband had an appointment at the surgery for an injection and then, drum roll, I had the most wonderful neck, shoulders and back massage. I have to say that was absolutely wonderful.

I tend to get terrible headaches due the stiffness of the area arould my neck and shoulders. It's all probably down to the amount of time I spend at the keyboard. Anyway, my doctor suggested a massage, so I go to the Roxburghe Hotel Beauty Parlour two or three miles up the road from our home. The large grounds of the hotel are so well kept, I begin to feel relaxed the moment I drive through the gates. However, it is the massage from the lovely lady in the beauty parlour that really loosens the tension in my neck.
Death on Tyneside



Yesterday I told you about the release of my latest novel Death on Tyneside Agnes Lockwood Mysteries - Book 2.

The story begins when Agnes returns to Tyneside after spending a few months with her sons in Australia. But it isn't long before she starts snooping around when a case of fraud and murder comes to light.






Murder on Tyneside


However, I forgot to mention that Murder on Tyneside, the 1st book in the series now has a new cover.

My publisher thought it would be a good idea to change the cover to mark the continuity of the character Agnes Lockwood.



Have a great weekend!


Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!






No comments:

Post a Comment