Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 4 February 2017

Another Freebie! UPDATE!

Freebies UPDATE!

The free offer on Murder on Tyneside has now closed.  However you can download the ebook for Only £1:99p - simply follow the link.

I am just stopping by to announce that another Freebie is now available on Amazon from 4th-8th Feb.




This time it is my latest novel - Murder on Tyneside a cozy murder mystery sent on the quayside at Newcastle upon Tyne.

The novel, which is doing well, has received several 5 star reviews since it was released at New Year.
Those of you who do decide to head over to Amazon to download a copy, I really do hope you enjoy reading the novel it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Being set in my hometown, it brought back so many happy childhood memories.




Meanwhile - Still two days left on this offer.

But that is not all. I understand from my publisher that A Surprise for Christine, a collection of short stories is also going to be free to download from 6th-10th Feb. 

Now I expect that will have left you all thinking about which book you want - or, if you really can't decide, then you could just download them both.




Well I think that is all for the moment, but I do think it is enough to be going on with for the time being.

Happy downloading

Cheers
Me on the quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne!
Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment