Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 21 February 2014

Forgetful

When I sat down to write this post, I thought of a few things that had happened to me over the last few days that might you smile.  However, now that I have opened up the blog, I can't think of a single thing. Everything I wanted to say has just disappeared from my mind.

I have to say this is not the first time this has happened; and there are times when I wonder whether I should be worried about this sudden affliction. But then I snap out of such thoughts and go off to do something else.

Perhaps that's what I should do now before I bore you all to pieces.  But you see, I'm hoping that if I sit here long enough, I'll suddenly remember what it was I wanted to tell you in the first place. Though by that time, you will all have drifted off to another site or fallen asleep  :-)

Something I did do on Wednesday, was to go to Newcastle with my friend. As usual, we had a good few hours looking around the shops before meeting up for lunch and a glass of wine.  As you are all dying to know what I bought, I'll tell you. I ended up with two pairs of tights, a pair of shoes and.......  a bread bin!
Yes, you read that right, a bread bin. I travelled 70 miles each way on the bus to buy a bread bin. However, it looks rather nice standing on my worktop in the kitchen so it was well worth it.

I was at the Dr's on Tuesday. I was having a strange mole thing, removed from my chest. (I call it a mole, the Dr gave it another name, which I have totally forgotten)  Anyway, what ever it is, isn't cancerous, so that's good news. I ended up having two stitches, which have to remain in place until next Tuesday. Thankfully it all went very smoothly and I didn't faint or anything. :-)

Well think I will have to close now, as I really can't remember what on earth it was I wanted to talk about.  If it comes back to me I'll add a PS

Have a great day,

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Still waiting for that PS, Eileen! Good news about the mole.

    ReplyDelete