Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 7 April 2013

Author Interview.

On Monday 8th April at 8am EST, Susan Whitfield will be posting my interview on her blog. I would hate you to miss it, so be sure to check it out.  Simply follow the link Susan Whitfield blogspot and enjoy the chat.

I think we are around 5 hours ahead of EST. Therefore it will be around 1pm before it shows here in the UK.

I would also be very grateful if you would meander over to The People's Book Prize and add your vote for Divorcees.Biz. I believe there is another month to roll before this session closes, however, why wait until the last minute, check it out while you have it fresh in your mind.

I am enjoying a very lazy weekend. Well, I say lazy, but yesterday I decided to brush away the leaves which had gathered at the bottom of the steps. It's strange isn't it? Leaves seem to gather in some little nook and cranny and refuse to be blown out again. of course it might be because having been blown around the street for a few hours once they find a cosy spot they want to stay there. And who can blame them?   Anyway, I made up my mind that enough was enough, it was time to move them along, so I brought out the broom.

Unfortunately, because they had been there so long, I found that when I removed the leaves, there was a large patch of sludge lying underneath where they had been.  So the simple task of brushing up of the leaves, became a larger one. I had to go and get bucketfuls of water and bleach and wash the steps.  I have to say it looks a great deal better now. Nevertheless, I got more than I bargained for.

Well that's it for the moment,

Have a great day, but don't forget to check out Susan's blog on Monday.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment