Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Divorcees.Biz Now Available

Wonderful News!!  Divorcees.Biz is now available on Kindle.
The paperback version will follow shortly.

You have no idea how delighted I am. All that writing, editing, worry and nail biting is over. Now I can sit back and relax....  But, on second thoughts, can I? Now I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat worrying anyone will read it and if they do, will they like it.

But first things first, I need to sell a few copies before anything happens. Actually, I need to sell a lot of copies before anything happens!!!

So all you folks who have been waiting patiently to learn of the release, head over to Amazon right now :-)

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a large drink!

Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Eileen! I've bought my copy. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vee. I hope you enjoy it.
    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete