Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wretched Scales

I didn't lose any weight last week :(

I really thought that things were looking up when I lost a pound in weight Easter Sunday after a spell  of not losing anything at all.  But that wasn't the case. I went onto the scales full of hope, yet they displayed the same weight I was the previous Sunday. I stared down at them in dismay. Yet they looked up and me - and grinned.  Okay, they didn't really grin. But they might just as well have done, because they weren't helping me. I almost felt like taking the battery out to show them who is boss!!

Ah well, I guess I will have to plod on with the diet for another week.

Nothing else to tell you at the moment, so I'll simply sign off and say,

Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. Have you measured yourself? Are you losing inches? Especially if you're doing exercise as muscle weighs more than fat. Keep up the diet tho as it sounds like you're doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Vee, I didn't do any measurements before I started dieting. However, I have noticed that I fit into my clothes better now. This has got to be a plus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that's what it's about: not the weight per se, but the positive body changes with the new regime. Don't forget to measure yourself now as that will help when the weight seems static.

    ReplyDelete