Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Week So Far

We had a very pleasant afternoon on Sunday.  We were invited to a neighbours house to carry on from where we had left off the Friday before.  Therefore there is no need for me to tell you that the wine flowed at an alarming rate.  This time, as the weather here had cooled considerably, my swollen feet had reduced in size, so I was able to wear shoes.  

Tuesday was Haircut Day!  My husband is looking neat and tidy again.  Last week it had to be postponed, as he wasn't feeling at all well, but yesterday there were no problems and the afternoon went off well.  His hair was cut before my friend had drunk too much - if it is left till later in the afternoon, the scissors take on a life of their own and things can happen that weren't meant to.   (If you see what I mean)

Today I was going to go to Newcastle, but I didn't get up early enough, so it has been put off until another day.  Instead we might pop into Berwick.  Not quite the same, but it will have to do.

Later I think I will have another crack at the Wii.  I am getting better, but not quite good enough to take on the world yet.

I think that is all at the moment.

Enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment