Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Monday 14 October 2019

More news!

Hello again,

I just thought I would stop by and bring you up to date on a couple of things.





1) Only Twelve Days, a rather delightful love story is only 99p/99c at the moment, but offer ends soon. Therefore, if you are interested, then you should follow the link right away and grab your copy before 16th October.

The story is set around Christmas 1979  - a time before computers and mobile phones were in their infancy - and tells the story of how two lonely people meet quite by chance and are instantly drawn together.





2) The second piece of news is that my publisher contacted me to say that there is now an audio version of Divorcees .Biz. 

I am aware that not everyone likes audio books, but I just thought that some of you might like to take a look or might even know someone who prefers Audio Editions. If so, then please pass on the news and the links below.

The story tells how four divorced friends decide to set up their own dating agency with fun results.

Here are the links I was sent by my publisher:

Divorcees .Biz Audio UK:

Divorcees .Biz Audio US:

I hope all is well with you wherever you are.

Cheers - until we meet again!

Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment