Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 19 October 2019

Audio Version of Divorcees .Biz - UPDATED!

Updated 

Audio Version

In my last post I told you that there is now an audio version of Divorcees .Biz a novel of fun and romance  I am keen to spread the word, as I understand that there are quite a number of people who prefer audio books. Therefore, I would be grateful if you would pass on this information to your friends and neighbours.
Divorcees .Biz


As a thank you for your help, I will pass on a code, to download one free audio version to the first person in the UK and also in US who gets back to me after passing on the information above. (I only hope the code works) 😀  Two free copies in all.

I am told that the code will only work once, so be sure to follow the instructions carefully.

However, in order for me forward a code to you, I will need an email address.

I understand that you may not wish to leave your email address on the site. Therefore, please leave a message below and send your email address to me here: eileenthornton@hotmail.co.uk
Sorry but I put the wrong email address, corrected now.

Thank you for your help

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!



No comments:

Post a Comment