Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 29 December 2017

Wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

I am afraid that our Christmas didn't go to plan this year.

On Christmas Eve, my husband was whisked into hospital. It seems he had flu, a chest infection and a high potassium level. He was kept in until late afternoon on Boxing Day.

He does seem to be progressing well since he arrived home, so fingers crossed he will continue to get better.

I do hope you all had a wonderful time over Christmas and are now looking forward to the New Year. I wonder what 2018 will have in store for us. Maybe it's best not to ask...

I do hope you all have Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Divorcees.biz



Meanwhile, advance notice for those of you who are looking for a free book to read in January.

Divorcees.Biz will be free to download from 30th Dec until 3rd Jan. Happy reading!







Happy New Year to you all.

Cheers!!
Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment