Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Saturday 23 December 2017

Merry Christmas

At bit later than I expected, but here I am.

Last Sunday, we went to see my sister and her husband and my niece and her lovely family. We exchanged Christmas presents and of course all our good wishes for the season. It was great seeing them.

Since we came home on Monday, the week seems to have flown by. I don't feel I have had time to write a long and meaningful blog to you all.

Nevertheless, now that I am here, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and, just in case I don't get back before the New Year, Best Wishes for 2018.

Merry Christmas Everyone and thank you for staying with me.

Cheers!

Chink! Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment