Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all

I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the New Year. No doubt many will be having a long lie in this morning.

We didn't go out anywhere. There were things we could have done/ places we could have gone to, but neither of us really felt like going out. The weather didn't help either. It was wet and windy here in the Scottish Borders. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the comfort of our own home and thought back to all the wonderful parties we used to throw in the old days. It really was fun and we enjoyed it immensely.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2017. Take care of yourselves and the people you love.


It wouldn't be me if I didn't add the latest news regarding my books. I am absolutely delighted to tell you that Murder on Tyneside is doing well on Amazon.  A big thank you to all who have downloaded a copy. I really do hope you enjoy it.







Also The Trojan Project is on Special Offer from today until Sat 7th Jan. Only 99c/99p  to download.


              





Have a great day!!

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!

No comments:

Post a Comment