Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Friday 13 January 2017

Freebie Today!

Exciting News Today!

Divorcees.Biz




Divorcees.biz, a novel of fun and romance, is free to download this weekend. 

Therefore, if you haven't already read about the four divorced ladies who suddenly decide to set up their own dating agency, then now is the time to download a copy. What could be better than to put your feet up over the weekend with this fun read.  Especially if it is going to be cold, snowy or anything thing else the weather will be throwing at us over the next few days.


Murder on Tyneside, my latest novel seems to be selling well at the moment. It has 3 reviews on Amazon USA already - all 5 stars. So you can image how excited I am about that.

We were thinking about going out for coffee this morning, but the snow put us off. It isn't deep snow or anything like it. But what with it being Friday 13th, I thought it best not to take the chance. I am not superstitious about everything. If I had to go to work, I would probably have gone off this morning without a second thought. But when there is no need to rush out, why do it? The coffee shop will be there tomorrow, the date will have changed and the snow might have gone! That's my logic in life these days.

I wonder what some deep thinking philosopher would make of it? On second thoughts, perhaps it's best not to go down that road. Why stir up trouble when there is none?

I do hope you all have a lovely weekend. But do take care when you are out and about.

Cheers!!
Chink! Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment