Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Glorious Day

It's is a glorious day today. Autumn in all its splendour!

The sun is shining, clear blue skies and the leaves on the trees are showing their golden colours.  Yet I always think there is a tinge of sadness at this time of the year. Days are shorter, nights are longer and there is a cold nip in the air. Also, we know it isn't going to get any better until spring raises it's head again.

How melancholy am I today?  I need to lighten up or else I am going to drive all you lovely people away and I would hate to do that.  I find it so refreshing to know that you all read my blog posts - even if I do talk nonsense most of the time!

This morning we went out for coffee at out local Garden Centre. I have to say they make the most delicious scones. After that we popped to Sainsburys as they had a special offer on Jack Daniels whisky and as it is one my husband enjoys, we thought we would take them up on their offer. - Can't turn away from a bargain!

After that we came home. Not really what you would say a mind blowing morning. Nevertheless it was quite enjoyable.

I am so pleased to be able to say that I have finished writing and correcting my latest novel. Finished correcting is perhaps not the quite right, as I have sent it to a proof-reader and I am sure she is going to find loads of things I have done wrong. However, when she gets back to me and I have altered the things she thinks need altering, I will send it to my publisher and then fingers will be well and truly crossed that he likes it.

I will certainly keep you all up to date with the news.

The novel is called Murder on Tyneside and is set on the Quayside in Newcastle upon Tyne. It is what I think is known as a cozy mystery/murder.



Meanwhile, today is the last day of sale for my novel. Only Twelve Days, a delightful love story set in the 1970's. Only 99c/99p until midnight 25th Oct  



I think that is all for the moment.

Have a great day wherever you are

Cheers!!

Chink! Chink!


No comments:

Post a Comment