Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Trojan Project - Now on Kindle!!


Do you remember my novel, The Trojan Project, that action packed thriller set in the Cheviot Hills in northern England. Of course you do, how could you possible forget, I ranted on about it enough at the time it was first published.
Well, sorry folks, but I am starting the ranting all over again, as The Trojan Project is now available to download onto Kindle.  It has been re-edited, as it was going to be released in the USA. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, this didn't happen and all rights were reverted back to me. 
It has taken me a little while to decide what to do next. The thought of sending out the manuscript to one publisher after another filled me with dread. So I decided that I wasn't going to go down that road again. Then I thought of an ebook, but I am not really a technically minded person.  Nevertheless I have somehow managed to get my head around uploading The Trojan Project on to Kindle. 
Yes I did it. It is up there now in all its glory. New cover and all, (pictured here) really love the cover. It was designed by a lady in the US and I think she really got it right.  
So please, head on over to Amazon and take a look. I would hate to think that I had puzzled over the ins and outs of self publishing to Kindle and no one was going to even take a look at it.   
 Simply follow the link to the new Kindle edition on  AMAZON
If you do decide to download a copy I really hope you enjoy this fast paced roller-coaster read.
Do let me know what you think,
Have a good day,
Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment