Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Is It Safe to Come Out Now?

Yes, say I, as I peep out from behind my desk.  I think it is safe to come out now. My new Website is still working and the Internet hasn't crashed after my feeble attempt to set up the Website for The Trojan Project. I had feared the worst, as I am in no way technically minded.

My personal Website, Freelance Writer was set up for me by my husband and while he is not an expert, he has taught himself to find his way around a computer after reading every book published on the subject.  However, I prefer my reading matter to be more light-hearted - something enjoyable and in no way work related.  Anyway, the site is up and running and I would be grateful if you would check it out sometime.

I am now going to have another crack at my novel, Divorcees.com. I have no idea what is going on there. Now the women are having a row. I hadn't expected that, so I am in no way ready to cope with it, so I have been putting off the evil moment of trying to sort it out and decide where they are going to go from here. All this has been going on behind my back while I have been enjoying a book called Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow. It is a really good read. I recommend it if you are looking for something to keep your attention. I didn't want to put it down, which is how I abandoned my ladies and allowed them to get into the mess they're in now

But before all that, I'll have to come back to earth and peg out the washing. There's always something to bring you down when you're on a high, isn't there?

Have a good day,

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by on the blog hop. Followed and shared your blog. Make it an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete