Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Sunday 16 May 2021

Yes! It's me again!

Just when you thought I had left earth on the last shuttle to the space station, you suddenly find me back here, all set and ready to go... but where? The space station sounds good, but I tend to get dizzy with heights, so I gave that a miss.

I would be quite happy spending a week in a hotel here, on earth in the UK, where meals would be set in front of me without me having to even think about cooking them. But at the moment that doesn't seem possible. I know hotels are open for business again, however, after spending so long in lockdown, I'm not sure that I want to risk staying in a hotel with several other guests - maybe it's too soon. On the other hand, am I just be being over cautious. 

What do you all think? Have you made any plans yet? If so, where are you going and when?

With nothing else going on, I have been reading like mad. 

The first book I chose was called Murder in the Crypt: A Redmond and Haze Mystery Book 1 by Irina Shapiro.

I got so caught up with the storyline, I then went on to read the second, third and fourth books in the series.

However, the fifth book hasn't yet been published, but at least I have pre-ordered it. Therefore, I am waiting for it to appear on my kindle. 


Wanting to continue with my reading, I looked for something else to keep me going in-between working on my own books and found 

The Watchmaker's Daughter. Glass and Steele Book 1 by C.J Archer.

At the moment, I am reading book three, so you will realise how much I have enjoyed this series. The books are 'magical'.

Perhaps you might like to give them a try. 



Death on Tyneside
But please don't allow that to  put you off checking out one of my Agnes Lockwood Mystery novels, which can be found on amazon for only 99p. The offer will only last a few days, so don't let it pass you by.

Death on Tyneside - Book two in the series, is available for 99p/99c from 16th May. 

But the offer won't last long. Therefore, check it out today and download your copy before you miss out. 




Take care all and please stay safe

Cheers! 

Chink! Chink!



No comments:

Post a Comment