Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Staying Safe!

I do hope you are all obeying the rules by staying in lock-down. I know how boring it can be, but it is the safe thing to do.

We haven't been anywhere for weeks - apart from the garden - which is why I haven't anything to tell you. Nevertheless, I felt I should keep in touch with all you lovely people who take the time to read my blog.

I am still plodding along with my latest Agnes Lockwood Mystery. This one will be called A Mystery on Tyneside. Agnes has so many mysteries to work out, she is lost as to what is going on. The problem is, I am lost, too. Having added numerous mysteries, I can't seem to work out how Agnes is going to puzzle them out. 😢 But I guess I'll get there in the end....

In the meantime, there are three Agnes Lockwood Mysteries out there. Recently, I said I would gift an copy of Murder on Tyneside to the first person in the UK to message me. Today, I am willing to gift an ebook of Death on Tyneside to the first person to contact me via Facebook or Twitter messages. You can of course message or leave a comment here and I will get back to you.

Unfortunately, I can only do this for people in the UK. Not sure why, but it could have something to do with the currency differences.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you all, but only one will receive the gift 😉

Bye for now and stay safe

Cheers

Death on Tyneside

No comments:

Post a Comment