Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Exciting News!

I have some rather exciting news today!


Well, it's exciting for me anyway 😂

Death on Tyneside has been nominated for the Author Academy Awards Competition. Can you even begin to imagine how excited I am!

I am a latecomer to the event; I was nominated only hours before the submission deadline was reached. Therefore, I am going to have to work hard to acquire enough votes to take me through to the last 20 or so, before the judges take over and make the final choice.

That's where you come in.

I need your votes to help me get at least that far.. So I would be grateful if you would spare a few minutes following the link - Author Academy Awards and go to the mystery section on Page 10. Death on Tyneside is somewhere near the bottom of the page.

One thing - you will need to be very careful while scrolling down the list of books, especially if you are using a Kindle or iPad as the page is very sensitive. Press too hard and your vote could go elsewhere. Once you have voted, it cannot be undone. The voting ends 1st August 2019


Thank you very much for taking the time to add your vote. I really do appreciate it.


Cheers everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment