Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Hello Again!!

Hello again!

It has been so long since I last posted a blog, I bet you were beginning to wonder what had happened.
Well the simple answer to that is - nothing has happened. Nothing has been going on in my rather quiet world.  We have had a couple of storms, where we all had to batten down the hatches and hope we weren't blown away. Thankfully nothing drastic happened in the village where I live. However, I gather that people living in some other areas in Scotland, weren't so lucky. At the moment the sun is shining and it is a little windy, but nothing drastic.

This morning, the men appeared to resurface the road outside our house. We had been warned about it, so we all knew exactly what was going to happen and when it would be happening. Everything went according to plan. Three enormous vehicles plus a roller turned up, together with about eight men and the job was done in no to time at all. However, now they have gone and the excitement is over, the street has reverted back into its usual very quiet mode.

Murder on Tyneside



This morning, I had rather a nice surprise when I checked the ratings for Murder on Tyneside on Amazon US. I found not one, not two, but three new 5 star reviews. You have no idea how delighted I was when I saw them. It is so very difficult getting reviews of any kind, but three 5 star reviews over three days is wonderful.

If anyone reading this has read and enjoyed Murder on Tyneside or Death on Tyneside, the second book in the Agnes Lockwood Series, I would much appreciate a review.



Our nephew started primary school at the beginning of September and I understand he is enjoying it. I can't believe he is five already. The years are passing so quickly - too quickly for me!

Well I think that is all for the moment. Like I said, I don't have any news, but I thought I had better write something otherwise you would think I had dropped off the map. 

However, before I leave, I would like to mention a book I have just finished reading -
Father Figure by James J Cudney. I really enjoyed the read and recommend you take a look.


Take care all and enjoy your day.

Cheers!!

Does anyone recognize this wonderful restaurant/cafe?





No comments:

Post a Comment