Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Easter Sunshine

We have had glorious Easter sunshine this year and it is still going on. Dare we say that spring is well and truly on the way? I hope so. I really get fed up with the dull, cloudy weather.

But when the clocks sprung forward at the end of March, it seemed to change the mechanism of the weather because since then things have been on the up!

Okay! I know I shouldn't have said that. I am probably tempting fate. But when I am feeling spring-like, I am on a roll! I want to do all sorts of things that I usually hate doing - for instance, housework!  Did I actually say that? Was that me saying I felt like doing housework? This weather mechanism thing must be spreading. I think I should go and lie down somewhere until this feeling goes away. I could start an epidemic!

Is anyone else fed up with all these election debates? I don't know why I should be fed up with them as I haven't watched any of them yet and quite honestly I have no intention of doing so. Why on earth would I want to sit and listen to people I am never going to meet rant on about what they are going to do or should I say not going to do when they get into Downing Street?

When the time comes, I will go along to the Polling Station and place my vote the way I want to and that is that, as far as I am concerned. Quite honestly when I turn on the TV in the evening I want to relax and be entertained. I certainly don't want my blood pressure to be raised.

Before I sign off I would like to mention the latest review for The Trojan Project. It was written by MikiHope on Amazon US and I gather from the review that they really enjoyed the read. Hence the title of their review:   "What a roller coaster ride! I was shivering long past the last page!"

Well I think that is all for the moment. 

Enjoy your day!

Cheers!!        
Chink Chink!




No comments:

Post a Comment