Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 11 March 2015

I Simply had to Tell You!

You will recall I bought a new Dyson Cordless Vacuum for my husband's birthday. Okay, I know it wasn't really appropriate, but, what the heck I did it anyway. Now I just want to tell you that I am absolutely delighted with it. It's brilliant!!

No lead to trip over, nothing to pull along behind. In fact you simply unclip it from the docking station and you are off. And, it is so light to handle, you can whiz around the house in no time at all.

Before you ask, no I am not on Dyson's payroll. I just thought you might like to know.

But enough of all that, I have never been one to dwell on housework! Oh my goodness, there are far more interesting things to do than housework.

There are holidays to think of, new clothes to buy and new stories to write... Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned that last thought. You see I am having a bit of an issue with my latest novel. The problem is, I don't know where it is going at the moment. It is meant to be a follow-up to Divorcees.Biz. By that I don't mean another dating agency, what I intended to do this time, was to get the four ladies back together with a new venture - a detective agency!

Can you imagine it, the four ladies, always at loggerheads with each other, trying to sort out someone else's problems. I thought it would be fun and it probably would be, if I could only get my head around it.

If you have read, Divorcees.Biz, you will remember the four ladies who set up their new online dating agency in London. (If you haven't read it - why not?) They had their ups and downs, but they were good friends, well they were good friends most of the time. Which was why I set about using them all again, but for some reason, they seem to be messing me about.

Ah well, back to the drawing board, as they say. But on the other hand I never use a drawing board, so could that be the problem? I think I might have explained in a previous post how I like to make my stories up as I go along

I shall have to wait and see how it goes.


Meanwhile, have a great day everyone,  



Cheers!!!


2 comments:

  1. I bought myself a Dyson cordless for my birthday pressie in January (I'm a huge believer in 'get yourself something you want for your birthday') and I love it! Good luck with the new novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted you agree, Vee. Can't say enough about it! Hope all is well with you. Cheers

    ReplyDelete