Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Sale Over!

Just a quick  note to thank all those who downloaded a copy of The Trojan Project. The sale is now over, but I gather it went well.

Unfortunately the same can't be said for Kelso town centre. I had to run my husband to the Dr as he had an appt. There were holds ups everywhere. I'm telling you, you need nerves of steel to even think about visiting the town. My nerves were so bad by the time we got back home, I thought I was going to need major surgery.

When is it all going to end? Can anybody see a light at the end of the tunnel?

I have to go back into town today, but am putting it off as long as I can. I need to work myself up to the challenge!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment