Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Thursday 29 October 2020

* * * New Release * * *



Agnes Lockwood Mysteries Book 4

I simply couldn't wait to pass on the news that my latest cozy murder mystery has been released. 

I sent my novel, A Mystery on Tyneside to the publisher about ten days ago and expected to wait a while before I heard back. However, that wasn't the case. It seemed they like the story and set about publishing it immediately. 

Therefore, if you are interested in reading the book, then simply follow the links (shown in blue) above. 

I am afraid that is all the news I have for you at the moment. I am still staying home due to covid 19. I really wish it would go away so that we could all get on with our lives. Not that we go far anyway, but I find it awful that even if I had the urge to out for the day - I  can't. My husband's poor health comes first. 

I think that is all for the moment. If you do choose to read the book, I hope you enjoy it and, if that is the case, I would really appreciate a review.

Cheers, 


Chink Chink





No comments:

Post a Comment