Murder on Tyneside

Read Freely has dedicated a page to Murder on Tyneside.

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Stay Safe

Hello again,

I do hope you are all staying safe during this dreadful time. We haven't been away from the house for several weeks now.

In an effort to keep busy, I had thought that I might get a few cupboards cleared out, but you know how it goes... I'll do it tomorrow....

However, I did get down on all fours to sort out a cupboard under the bench in the kitchen a few days ago. The problem was... don't laugh... I couldn't get up again. At one point I rested my hands on the top shelf, hoping that would help, but instead the shelf lifted at the back and the things I had neatly stacked on there fell over me.  Can you believe it??

Anyway, I can't do the next cupboard for the time being, as I seem to have strained my hip - there is a pain going down my leg. So, I'll hang on for a few days until it clears up. Perhaps by then I'll have gone off the boil about clearing the cupboards and find something else that needs doing - something where I don't have to get down on my hands and knees 😂

In the meantime, I am still working on my latest novel - A Mystery on Tyneside. The problem is, I have added so many mysteries to the plot, I'm not sure how to answer them all. But I'm sure I'll get there in the end. Or maybe Agnes will do that for me. I must admit, she does tend to butt in when I'm stuck for an idea. But then, she is the main character, so I have to listen to her when she starts ranting somewhere at the back of my mind. It's strange, but all my characters do that. They seem to come up with the odd  idea when I'm stuck. But Agnes never seems to go away.

I still have a few free codes for audio versions of four of my novels: Murder on Tyneside, Death on Tyneside, both are cozy murder mysteries. Divorcees .Biz, and Only Twelve Days, they are romance novels.
If you would like a code for UK or US, then please message me on Facebook - Eileen Thornton 

I also have some codes for The Trojan Project, an action adventure thriller, but I don't know where my computer has put them. 😞

I think that's all for the moment. In the meantime, stay home and stay safe,

Cheers!

Chink! Chink!



No comments:

Post a Comment